SPRAY FOAM INSULATION FITS FAR MORE THAN YOUR AVERAGE HOME
The South West is renown for it’s quaint holiday homes & coastal get-away’s, and soon to be added to the list of quirky accommodation will be this ‘floating home from home’ located in Holsworthy.
But first... let's talk insulation!
As part of the renovation project the long boat required insulating to maximise comfort for visitors throughout the best of the British weather.
So what better way to achieve a cosy winter retreat, as well as a cool Summer break – Lapolla FL2000 4G was an obvious choice!
Along with speed of install, another benefit of spray foam insulation is its ability to easily fit the curvature of designs such as this boat, creating a seamless airtight blanket.
NOT SQUARE NO PROBLEM
Originally the sole reason to install insulation in this floating holiday home; was to reduce heat loss through the inadequately insulated walls, but Lapolla spray foam insulation offers so much more. Here are some of the great benefits.
- Incredible thermal capabilities that reduce heat loss by at least 50%, saving your money.
- It is completely maintenance free and will eliminate mould growth and condensation.
- Improves air quality and creates an even temperature throughout.
- 25 year warranty to included to protect your financial investment.
- Drastically reduces noise intrusion like no other standard insulation on the market.
Lapolla spray foam insulation solutions don’t just benefit you like traditional forms of insulation! By having it installed on your property you will see payback in so many ways in a short space of time. For further information on the Lapolla spray foams please visit the website: www.lapolla.co.uk